Cold engine turbine running in lab
Turbo Gen Power Presents
Cleaner then Clean Electricity
A Once in a Life Time Opportunity To Stop Polluting and Heating the Environment
David Graham at 780 450 2574.
Power plants produce five types of pollution, These are:
∙• Particles into the air, lead, mercury and other carcinogens which cause cancer and other health problems.
• ∙ coal
∙• Deadly gasses - into the air like CO, H2S, Nox and Sox.
• ∙ coal , gasoline
• ∙ gas, diesel
∙• Heat - into the air and water.
• ∙ coal, gas
• ∙ wind, hydro, solar
• ∙ nuclear
∙• Radiation and radioactive particles into water, air and surfaces.r
• ∙ nuclear
• CO2 - there are 2 types of CO2.
• Type one high temperature CO2 emitted at 100+ feet.
• Type two CO2 at low temperature near the ground..
• Coal and gas are type one CO2.
• Home heating is type two CO2 because it is relatively low temperature.
Carbon dioxide is the most miss understood gas when it comes to pollution.
• First, CO2 does not create the green house effect. The van allen belt and ozone layer create the green house effect.
• Second, CO2 is only one of three hot gasses emitted from heat engines. The other two are: N2 at 80%, steam at 5% and CO2 at 10%. It is the heat that theses gasses carry that is heating the atmosphere.
• Third, all trees, fauna and flora -- i.e. plants - consume cooler CO2 near the ground and produce oxygen for man and animals. This is type two CO2.
• Fourth hot CO2 that rises into the atmosphere reacts with moisture and comes down as acid rain. This is type one CO2 and the acid rain produced cause health problems like asthma and damages the soil by lowering the ph of the soil. A soil that is too acidic or too alkali will kill plants.
• Hot emissions from stacks, gas turbines and jet engines create the acid rain.
• Home heating releases low temperature CO2 near the ground for plants to feed on.
• Nature will gladly handle low temperature CO2 near the ground.
The problem is the heat engine itself.
Mankind is heating the environment at an exorbitant rate. CO2 is not creating this problem. CO2 exhausted from heat engines contain only 10% of the heat released into the environment. The green house effect has nothing to do with CO2. Even wind and hydro heat the environment, not when the power is generated, but when electricity is consumed. Electricity is converted into heat when consumed.
The problem is the heat engine itself. The solution is a prime mover which does not produce heat. The solution is a cold engine which removes heat from the environment to create motion. The cold engine is a refrigeration system with a turbine attached to convert the low grade heat taken from the air into power. The cold engine removes heat from the environment. Run a generator with a cold engine and remove heat from the environment at the plant site. When the electricity is consumed in the city, the same mount of heat is released back into the environment. The net effect of a cold engine on heating the environment is zero, ( -1 + 1 = 0). This is the only engine which prevents mankind from heating the environment and contributing to global warming.
The Heat Multiplier
The following table gives the amount of heat released into the environment for one unit of electricity produced. The heat multiplier is defined as the ratio of heat to power produced by an engine.
|Energy Source||Heat Multiplier|
|Wind / Solar / Hydro||1|
What are the choices to generate power and its impact on the environment? Consider America - In 2017 DOE web page indicated that in 2016 the US consumed 4 trillion Kilo watt hours of electricity in the past year. Now 4 trillion Kilo watts hours = 4 X 1012 X 1000 watts hours per year. How do we convert this number into heat = Joules. 1 watt hour = 1 watt X 60 sec / min X 60 min / hour. And 1 watt = 1 Joule / sec. So 4 trillion Kilo watt hours / year= 4 X 1012 X 1000 watts hours. X 60 sec / min X 60 min / hour.per year = 1.44 X1019 Joules / year
|Energy Source||Heat Multiplier||Joules / year|
|Coal||5||7.2 X 1019 Joules / year|
|Gas||9||13 X 1019 Joules / year|
|Nuclear||25||36 X 1019 Joules / year|
|Wind / Solar / Hydro||1||1.44 x 1019 Joules / year|
|Cold Engine||0||0.0 Joules / year|
Now lets compare a cold engine with 0 joules per year to the next best, hydro with 1.44 x 1019 Joules / year. This is a hands down win for the cold engine. After studying the above two tables the solution is clear. The only way to stop the heating of the environment by power plants is a total replacement with cold engine power plants. Hydro, wind and solar will hardly make a dint in reducing heat to the environment. Nuclear will increase the heating of the environment by a factor of 5 to 15.
To invest in anything other than the cold engine is waste of money, nothing more than a money pit. Eventually to solve the real problem of heating the environment by man, we have to invest in the cold engine. We might as well start now, and stop wasting money on half baked solutions.
The solution is simple - replace all heat engines with cold engines. Start with $10 million in research funding to the only company who has ever designed a cold engine and then increase that funding to $100 million per year. turbogenpower.com Turbogenpower is the only company capable of designing and building the cold engine. Turbogenpower has the backing and support of the worlds largest refrigeration design company, Cimco Refrigeration. Cimco Refrigeration will be the key contractor in the building of the cold engine power plants. See http://www.turbogenpower.com/cimcoLetter.htm
Specifications of the Cold Engine Power Plant.
1. Net generation to grid 7.1 mega watts.
2. Release no pollution into air, water or soil.
3. Release no heat into the environment.
4. Produce no CO2.
5. Be reliable -- runs 24 / 7 – 365 days a year.
6. Economical to run, less the 2.5 cents per kilowatt hour.
7. Capital Cost to build less than one million per mega watt generator.
8. Revenues sufficient to Replicate itself profitably in 5 years.
9. Eliminates need for H V Grid - can be built in cities.